Before 23.45 ordered- tomorrow delivered
Orders placed from Sunday to Friday till 23:45 will be delivered the next day. Orders placed on Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
Belgium & Luxemburg
Shipments to Belgium & Luxemburg could take 1 extra day to be shipped.
30 days warranty on parts
We regard a broken part as an exception, because we always deliver the best quality with full responsibility. But we cannot rule out a small accident.
If the purchase was made via our web-shop no more than 30 days ago, then you may order a new part from our website for free. In all the other cases you will need to pay a small handling fee. Order part here
30 days return time
You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days after receipt without giving any reason, provided that the seal has not been broken. When the seal is broken, your order is final and can no longer be returned. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, you have another 14 days after cancellation to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and in its original condition and packaging. To exercise this right, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org We will send you a return label in the mail. You can print this label and stick it on the repackaged shipment. Then you can hand it in by post at no extra cost. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registering your return in case the product has already been returned in good order.
9.4 review rate
You may find more than 1300 reviews (read here) which were left by our customers. They highly appreciated the delivery time, customer service, price /quality ratio and ordering process. Also we are regularly checking the reviews in order to improve our service so our clients will have positive experience and become the part of a huge UGears family.
You are welcome to join our community to collect tips & tricks from our top fans or share your beautiful models and get inspiring feedback. The name of the Facebook group is Craft Club (join here). More than 3000 experts are happy to share their experience with you and answer your questions.
In the olden days, people kept small items or trinkets in tiny boxes or cubby holes in desks. The objective was to store stuff safely and not misplace them at the same time. Using the same idea, UGEARS has come up with a quaint Treasure Box construction kit that is fun to assemble and useful too.
- This mechanical model works out great for your home and office – you can keep it in your study or have it close at hand on your workstation.
- A variety of items can be stored inside starting from safety pins and paper clips to business cards and plastic cars.
- No electricity or tools are required for holding the parts together.
- Simple operation – just pull the lever on the side and the lid snaps open to reveal what is inside the Treasure Box. Close it shut when you are done.
- You could utilise this device for storage purposes or as a lovely aesthetic element that imparts a vintage vibe.
- Children are bound to enjoy this innovation, but it is equally popular with adults. Even if it takes a few hours to put together, the end result is worth the time and effort put into this endeavour.
- The 3D puzzle is assembled using parts made of extremely fine flat-cut plywood that is perfectly crafted via a sophisticated laser cut method. It also emphasises the eco-friendly aspect.
Since this pretty little Treasure Box is a hit among people of all age groups, you can easily select it as a gift during birthdays or holiday seasons. In fact, you don’t need an occasion to buy a model kit for your loved ones – just place the order and be prepared for an exciting time ahead.