Before 23.45 ordered- tomorrow delivered
Orders placed from Sunday to Friday till 23:45 will be delivered the next day. Orders placed on Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
Belgium & Luxemburg
Shipments to Belgium & Luxemburg could take 1 extra day to be shipped.
30 days warranty on parts
We regard a broken part as an exception, because we always deliver the best quality with full responsibility. But we cannot rule out a small accident.
If the purchase was made via our web-shop no more than 30 days ago, then you may order a new part from our website for free. In all the other cases you will need to pay a small handling fee. Order part here
30 days return time
You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days after receipt without giving any reason, provided that the seal has not been broken. When the seal is broken, your order is final and can no longer be returned. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, you have another 14 days after cancellation to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and in its original condition and packaging. To exercise this right, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org We will send you a return label in the mail. You can print this label and stick it on the repackaged shipment. Then you can hand it in by post at no extra cost. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registering your return in case the product has already been returned in good order.
9.4 review rate
You may find more than 1300 reviews (read here) which were left by our customers. They highly appreciated the delivery time, customer service, price /quality ratio and ordering process. Also we are regularly checking the reviews in order to improve our service so our clients will have positive experience and become the part of a huge UGears family.
You are welcome to join our community to collect tips & tricks from our top fans or share your beautiful models and get inspiring feedback. The name of the Facebook group is Craft Club (join here). More than 3000 experts are happy to share their experience with you and answer your questions.
The feeling you get at the end of solving a puzzle is indescribable, and that is exactly the sensation you will experience once you complete creating your own version of the UGEARS 460 steam locomotive, described as being both exceptional and realistic.
- Structured as per XIX century engineering with wheels, pistons, spinning gears, and other components designed to resemble its real life replica back then at the time when technical progress was at its pick.
- Attention has been paid to each and every detail, as is evident from the fancy styling and this model having the most parts in the UGEARS range.
- The engine is operated using a lever near the driver’s window, and can be steered up to a distance of 5 meters using the gigantic gearwheel array.
- If you are interested in the mechanism of the good ol’ steam engine, you can take a peek at the asynchronously operating piston and valve inside the model that clearly shows how steam is channeled into the steam chamber.
- The cabin is styled in an authentic fashion that includes an instrument panel and a retractable ladder beneath the door – you can use the roof hatch and tiny doors to look at inside.
- For your convenience, each piece is pre-cut using plywood boards so it is super-easy to snap or snip them out. No glue is needed, so you can say goodbye to sticky fingers!
The package includes an instruction manual so you won’t any trouble in understanding how to build the locomotive. It is not tough to build it – all you need to do is be a little patient with the model kit and soon you will be able to assemble it perfectly. Won’t this make a lovely gift for your friend’s upcoming birthday? Go right ahead and place your order!